Quill + PagerDuty integration
Connect PagerDuty with Quill and manage incidents in your conversations.
PagerDuty + Quill Integration Benefits
- Get notifications to Quill from PagerDuty
- Incidents and escalations are synchronized across both PagerDuty and Quill as they update.
- Ability to acknowledge, resolve and assign issues directly from Quill.
How it works
Incident updates from PagerDuty are sent to Quill as they are changed. Users can acknowledge, resolve or reassign incidents from Quill. Users do not have to login to their PagerDuty accounts to receive notifications.
- Basic account in PagerDuty - In order to receive notifications from PagerDuty, an admin has to have an account in the service you want to connect with Quill.
If users want to interact with incidents from Quill, they have to login via /pd login command or they will be asked to login if they will try to interact with buttons shown with incident.
- Service in PagerDuty - Users will receive notifications from the subdomain in which their service is located.
- Quill slash commands - List of available commands is located on this page
If you need help with this integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to Settings -> Teams.
- Choose the team in which integration should be installed.
- Click "Install" on the PagerDuty integration
- You will be taken to OAuth page for PagerDuty and you will be required to login.
- You will be redirected to a new channel in Quill, where all updates from PagerDuty will be sent.
- You will receive message with all services available. Click on Subscribe button to receive notifications from the service.
You can disconnect your PagerDuty account via the "/pd disconnect
" command. You can also remove integration via the "Uninstall
" button in the "Integrations
" page of your Team settings